CONCRETE CURE - Concrete Treatment
- A hardening treatment for all types of concrete and cement.
- Can be used on new and old concrete surfaces.
Hardens and seals concrete permanently
Helps prevent water seepage
Economical and easy to use
Dry film will not crack, peel or lift
Appearance :Clear Liquid
PH undiluted :12
Eco-friendly :Yes - biodegradable
Flammability :Non Flammable
Shelf Life :Indefinite in sealed containers
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Mix 1L CONCRETE CURE with 4L water. Apply sparingly with watering can or
brush. Allow one day to dry. Any unabsorbed pools must be brushed away
immediately. (1L of this solution will treat 1-4 sq. metres.)
- Mix 1L of CONCRETE CURE with 3L water. Apply as above, allowing one day to
- Mix 1L CONCRETE CURE with 2L water. Apply as above.
D.G.N. Manufacturing warrants that their products are of the quality
represented in their product literature and are suitable for use in accordance
with their recommendations. Since the products are used entirely under
conditions beyond the control of D.G.N. Manufacturing, this Warranty is limited
solely to the quality of their products. D.G.N. Manufacturing cannot be held
responsible for consequential loss or damage. The onus is on the user to
determine the suitability of the product by conducting his own trials.