PLASTI-SET CONCRETE ADMIXTURE
- PLASTI-SET concrete admixture is a unique product, which
overcomes many shortcomings of concrete additives, such as:
retardation and reduced 1 and 3-day compressive strengths in the case of
- Short-lived plasticity, too early setting and high
dosages, which are uneconomical in the case of accelerating plasticisers, as
compared to the control.
- A modified, formulated flavanoid, which does not interfere with
the hydration characteristics of the concrete, acting as a highly effective
water-reducer and plasticising agent. The improved compaction increases early
and final strengths, compared to the control.
- The early and final strengths are improved by at least 10%.
- At identical workability a water reduction of up to 25% is possible.
- Working time and workability are identical with the control.
- At the
recommended dosage rate of 0,25% it is extremely economical.
- Double dosage
will cause slight initial retardation and increase final strength, but does not
otherwise influence the performance of the product.
- Colour :dark brown
- Consistency :liquid
- Relative Density
- pH :7,5
- Storage :prevent freezing
- Shelf Life :6 months
- Toxicity :non-toxic, organic product
- 0,15 to 0,5% by weight of cement, to be added to mixer
simultaneously with water.
- 25 Litre plastic containers
- 210 Litre plastic drums. N.B.: Not
to be stored in metal drums.
D.G.N. Manufacturing warrants that their products are of the quality
represented in their product literature and are suitable for use in accordance
with their recommendations. Since the products are used entirely under
conditions beyond the control of D.G.N. Manufacturing, this Warranty is limited
solely to the quality of their products. D.G.N. Manufacturing cannot be held
responsible for consequential loss or damage. The onus is on the user to
determine the suitability of the product by conducting his own trials.